CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Oh Damn..

Now officially begins the most hectic week in my life so far..i don't know what it's gonna throw at me summore..so far, i've been through bombings, sarcasm, people's unmet high expectations, drama, crazy optimism, a mental breakdown and some more unwanted drama..it has come to the point where doing housework is so much better than looking at a blank piece of paper..

My nightmare begins:
Monday: Last minute preparations for S&P workshop, practice for both S&P and P&D performances, linguistic, philosophy, reflection, teaching kit
Tuesday: S&P performance, practice for P&D linguistic, philosophy, reflection and teaching kit
Wednesday: P&D performance, linguistic, philosophy, reflection, teaching kit
Thursday: linguistic, teaching kit
Friday: teaching kit
Saturday: teaching kit
Sunday: Teaching kit
Monday: Debriefing of S&P workshop
Tuesday: HOPEFULLY freedom...

if you hear a loud sigh of relief nex week den u can bet it will be me...d sigh of silence before the thunderstorm of crazyness..(people who know me well will know what i mean here)

im on the brink of exhaustion..even sleep doesn't befriend me these days..

3 comments:

Qarl said...

nessa...

me too

i'm dyinG!!

kyox said...

lol...jom kita sama2 mati~~

Vanny said...

you guys can go haha...i still wanna be here...