CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

a new lease of life

my rainbow seemed nonexistent
it was beautifully broken
to a point where i enjoyed sorrowful joy

then the rainy season came
it brought mud, moss and lots of sorrow
however, along with the cold,
it brought my
rainbow back

awoken it was by the sun
the sun - a realization, a dawn, a new lease of life
thank you sun..for bringing me my rai
nbow back

it will be nothing simple or easy
my rainbow had and still has lots to endure
but i will not force it
to be there for me in the sky
i will take it on a slow ride across space..
because even rainbows need time to grow, reflect and blossom

my rainbow is my place of security, solitude and protection
if anything were to happen to it again after i have gotten it back
- i will only be thrusted deeper into the misty lands of the unknown

then...

i will disappear..
evaporate..
because life will mean nothing to me anymore

0 comments: