CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

comparisons

comparisons are easily made
i like to compare
it's taking over me
you don't think about it

but i do

all the time..

i can't help but make comparisons
about everything from the tip to the tail
it's hard for me to let go of that phase
it tugs at my heart
tearing it slowly

your reaction to it is as though it never happened
you dismiss it everytime i bring it up
i'm jealous, hurt and sometimes wish i wasn't in the picture at all

open up your eyes
see what i am going through
no more drama, please; i've had enough of it
open up your eyes and see how much i am doubting myself

because i am jealous
and i make comparisons..

i need you to show me
i need you to reassure me
i need you to to always be there for me

and not make any comparisons..

i'm trying my best

but it just keeps popping up at unexpected places and times
it~comparisons
it~person

i'm trying my best
it's time you tried your best too

because nothing lasts forever..

1 comments:

Qarl said...

yes vanny

nothing lasts forever...

njoy a short hols b4 s.o.p