CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Are you feeling as though you are on the other side of the fence now?
the side where the perks are no more
the side where you realise a hundred eyes are on you
where a thousand mouths talk about you
the side where i was once before

it's so ironic that only now you bother to do what you are doing
it doesn't bother me one bit
people might say this
they might say that
but i think i know what truth there is left

we know that we are not to be blamed
only one person
but you hurt me
so in the end, you are also to be blamed

i will show you now what you showed me before
i will show you how much you hurt me
i will reciprocate with the same amount of hurt
you owe me seconds..big time

people say my blog is where i pour all my feelings out because..
i don't dare do it in real life
let me tell you this cuz i bet you have heard this as well
i do it here because i don't want to hurt the person i care for the most
i hope you know that here i am talking about YOU
cuz 'you're so vain, you'd probably think (anyway) this (post) is about you,
you're so vain, you probably think this (post) is about you,
don't you? don't you?'

i knew i would win..and i did..

0 comments: